Thursday 7 February 2013

important interview questions......




Tell me something about yourself?

I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems.




 What do you seek from a job?

I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in college as well as one which enables me to grow as a professional. I would like a role which enables me to make a difference.



Do you have any weakness?

Always remember – “Try to specify your weakness as your strength and also highlight it as a benefit.”
There’s a saying –


Quote:
“However small the thorn maybe it has the ability to pierce.”

So never highlight your weakness unless specifically asked.

Answer: One of my weaknesses as I perceive it would be occasional compromise on time for quality and perfection.



 Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

I see myself as a _______ in your esteemed organization where by with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.


 Did you have any failures in your life and what have you learnt from your failures?

I failed to score a good percentage in my intermediate. I worked hard for it but scored less than what I expected.

From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.
Quote:
“Accepting a failure is a man’s great trait.”


Suppose I tell you I don’t like your face, then why should I select you?

Even if you do not like my face, you definitely would agree that I have other qualities that appealed you, for which you are now interviewing me. There’s a saying –
Quote:
“A man’s face is not indicative of his abilities.”

“A book is not judged by its cover but it is judged by its contents.”







No comments: